UPSEE 2014 application form upsee.nic.in UPTU entrance exam online apply 2014
UPSEE 2014 application form- The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is the entrance exam conducted for admission various courses in Uttar Pradesh state colleges. The UPSEE entrance exam is organized by the Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow on behalf of government of UP. Candidates who all are get the required cut off marks are eligible to study in GBTU, UPTU, MTU and etc. UPSEE is the state level under graduate entrance exam for various courses. The other details such as UPSEE application form start date, end date, eligibility criteria, UPTU syllabus 2014, UPSEE entrance exam date 2014, UPSEE counselling date etc is given below.
UPSEE Online Application form 2014
UPSEE Education Qualification
For Under Graduate:
- To apply candidates must completed the 12th(intermediate) course in any recognized institution.
- Candidates should minimum have appropriate marks to attend the UPSEE entrance exam.
For Post Graduate:
- To attend the PG entrance exam candidates should finished any degree in recognized university or colleges.
UPSEE 2014 Application Fees: Rs 1000/-( For SC/ST candidates RS 500/-)
UPSEE Application Form 2014
- Log on to official website upsee.nic.in.
- Download the application form in the official portal.
- Fill all your necessary details like Name, DOB, Fathers name etc.
- Send the UPSEE registration form 2014 to the official address.
Gautam Buddh Technical University,
I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road,
UPSEE 2014 Important Dates:
UPSEE application form start date: March 2014
UPSEE online application end date: April 2014
UPTU admit card 2014: 2nd week of April 2014
UPSEE Entrance exam date: Last week of April 2014
UPSEE counselling date 2014: May 2014