UPCMET 2014 Application Form UPUMCWA 2014 Apply Online for UG PG Courses
UPCMET 2014 Application Form- The Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association(UPUMCWA) is going to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test(UPCMET) for taking admission of MBBS courses for upcoming year 2014. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on offline mode. The other details like eligibility, education qualification, apply procedure, exam pattern, exam dates. results date will be given below.
UPCMET Entrance Exam 2014 Procedure
UPCMET Eligibility Criteria:
For Under Graduate:
- Candidates must finished the 10+2 exam in any recognized board.
- Students should minimum have 50%( 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC) in physics, chemistry and biology.
For Post Graduate:
- Candidates must finished the M.B.B.S courses from any recognized medical university.
- The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
UPCMET 2014 Age Limit
The age limit is mention for both under graduate and post graduate students. That is given below
UPUGMET age limit 2014: Candidates above 17 years to attend counselling.
UPPGMET age limit 2014: The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2014.
UPCMET 2014 Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
- The exam have two papers Paper I and Paper II.
- Totally 200 marks given for paper 1 and paper 2 and 50 question asked for exam.
- There will be a 0.25 deduction in for each wrong answers.
UPCMET 2014 Cut off Marks:
The expected cut off marks for 2014 UPUMCWA exam 50% (40% for SC/ ST).
UPCMET 2014 Apply Procedure:
UPCMET 2014 Online Application Form:
- Go to official UPCMET website.
- Click which degree you want to choose(UG or PG).
- Then click UPCMET APPLICATION FORM 2014( Online Submission).
- Enter your details like Name, DOB, Address, Qualification etc.
- Finally get your UPCMET 2014 registration form as a pdf file.
UPCMET 2014 Offline Application Form:
- Go to official UPCMET portal.
- Select your courses like UG or PG.
- Then click Offline application form 2014.
- Fill the full details of you Name, date of birth, fathers name, mothers name etc.
- Finally send the application form 2014 to UPUMCWA office.
UPCMET 2014 Admit Card:
The admit card will be sent to the candidates by post at their present address given in application form. Candidates will get the UPCMET hall ticket one week before exam in official website www.upumcwa.org.
UPCMET 2014 Important Dates:
UPCMET 2014 Application Form Start Date( Online & Offline): 11th November 2013
UPCMET Application Form 2014 End Date(Offline & Online): 30th April 2013
UPCMET 2014 Admit Card Issue Date: May 2014
UPCMET 2014 Entrance Exam Date: 31st may 2014
UPCMET 2014 Result: 15th June 2014
UPCMET 2014 counselling: After 15th July 2014